Thank you for using our apps. We’re continuing improving and producing more innovative products to bring best values to yours.
By using our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use our apps. If you are using our products on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions:
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the app translation services including speech to text recognizing, translating and text to speech.
• Unsubscribed user can only use those services with limited quota per day.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You agree not to do—or attempt to do—any of the following:
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of us or your content or to review or edit any of your content or the intellectual property of other users, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating us, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any of your content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any of your content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects us. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It’s our policy to terminate those accounts that repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.